Compliance Factory Consulting trusts LegalTegrity
It was “love at first click”. It absolutely meets our concept of quality and security – made & hosted in Germany! Working with Legal Tegrity is a real pleasure.Christian Huth, CEO, Compliance Factory Consulting
What was the initial situation? What were the challenges that had to be faced?
We were looking for a product that meets the legal obligations regarding the EU Whistleblower Directive, as well as our requirements in terms of operation, support and sustainability. And all this to an attractive price for any form of business.
What was your motivation to implement a whistleblower system for your customers?
The motivation resulted for us as a consulting company from the following aspects:
- Extension of our range of services in the sector of compliance
- for customer convenience (“one-stop shopping”)
- the possibility of selling supplementary services from our service portfolio
Which potential solutions did you evaluate to overcome the technical/infrastructural challenge (e.g., in-house development, third-party solution)?
Only a SaaS solution was an option for us.
How did LegalTegrity's solution differentiate itself from others? Why did you finally decide to face the challenge in partnership with LegalTegrity?
LegalTegrity’s solution is designed to be minimalistic without compromising on convenience in terms of usability and performance. The cooperation with the support team has been excellent and cooperative from the very beginning. Our test results have been always taken into consideration comprehensively.
How did the implementation (operational, structural, timing, etc.) of LegalTegrity and the communication to your customers related to the solution work?
Already the first contact (demo of the tool) convinced us technically as well as humanly (LegalTegrity team). After that, we took enough time to test the tool in detail. Our requests for customizations and additions were addressed perfectly. We will now increase communication with customers / interested parties soon.
Do you have any other helpful advices for other consultants who are confronted with a similar challenge?
- Continuous improvement and further development ensures the longevity of the company.
- Take customer satisfaction into account! Respond to the wishes of your customers and give them feedback.
Do it like Compliance Factory and expand your offerings with a whistleblower system in your own design. With LegalTegrity, you can offer your customers a digital whistleblower system with attractive prices for all company sizes.
About Compliance Factory Consulting:
We advise, support and audit small and medium-sized companies, as well as corporations, public authorities / municipalities and associations / clubs!
- Whit trusting us, you can rely to many years of experience and expertise in the fields of data protection, information security and compliance, some of which are international.
- Our team includes certified data protection consultants & auditors, data protection officers, IT specialists, compliance officers, coaches and lawyers.
- Through our networks, we maintain close and well-established contact with the Chamber of Commerce, the supervisory authority, and many large companies (e.g. Airbus, Asklepios, Beiersdorf, Edeka, Hapag Lloyd, Shell, Unilever, and many more).
(The masculine form used refers to all persons, regardless of gender).